Oferta pracy: B2B & Pro AV Technical Sales Manager - Poland (Remote based with travel to client sites) - Poland
Zamieszczono w dniu 2023-11-20
Zobacz wszystkie aktualne oferty pracy
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
O firmie Optoma
A passionate, customer-focused brand, Optoma products captivate, inspire, and connect people for a better experience.
The Optoma Group has regional headquarters in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific with well-established channels across three continents, providing reliable and innovative visual solutions for customers and partners worldwide.
We bring people together through captivating visual experiences, serving customers who demand seamless, innovative technology to tell their stories. We make our customers’ dreams possible.
As a global leader in large display technologies, Optoma combines cutting-edge design and engineering to deliver visual display solutions from the home to the office, classroom, and commercial spaces.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 30 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions, as we improve our infrastructure, systems and processes. With such exciting change, and with Optoma Europe playing a pivotal role in the transformation, this role wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners in Poland.
This role requires a candidate who will be based in Poland. The successful candidate will work remotely from Poland and travel to client sites. You will be responsible for the development of the sales channel by providing knowledge about the brand's products. You will represent the Optoma B2B & Pro AV range of technology products being Interactive Flat Panels, Flat panels, Projectors and LED-screens.
- Maintain and grow existing key accounts within the Poland B2B & Pro AV market.
- Implement sales strategy to achieve the business plan, corporate goals, and gross margin achievement.
- Propose and implement channel and sales strategies for both existing and new business.
- Conduct on-site and online training, products demonstrations, and increase sales targets by reinforcing product awareness.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel partners.
- Conduct regularly scheduled business planning and review meetings with key accounts to ensure alignment to product and revenue forecasts.
- Ensure that products and the company are well represented by key partners.
- Present and execute new product introductions with forecasting and train sales associates on the new products
- Ensure that key partners are fully aware and trained on the product range and its’ applications.
- Meet quarterly targets along with KPIs set by the company.
- Distribute sales and marketing communication to all customers.
- Work closely with sales administration and supply planning to ensure customer order fulfilment and requests meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting relevant competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Proactively assess and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with Polish Country Manager to successfully meet business targets.
- Drive brand awareness and sales.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven team player with excellent communication skills and ability to offer and receive constructive advice.
- Proven sales and account management experience in the B2B & Pro AV industry (Interactive Flat Panels, Flat panel, Projectors and LED-screens).
- Highly motivated and target driven with a track record in sales.
- A clear understanding of the B2B & Pro AV industry as a whole.
- Ability to work under pressure and towards strict deadlines.
- Possess the capability to take responsibility for personal career advancement and growth.
- Ability to work independently with high self-discipline.
- Able to use MS Excel at a good level.
- Driving licence B.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and in compliance with data privacy laws
- Experience of AV equipment at a professional level.
- Thorough understanding of B2B & Pro AV equipment and related technologies.
- Interactive Flat Panel & Flat Panel presentation/demo experience.
- BID Management on public/governmental tenders, within B2B & Pro AV.
- Passion for innovation, creativity and the ability to think "outside the box"
- Bachelor’s degree standard education.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting diversity and ensuring that all employees and applicants are treated with respect, dignity and fairness. We welcome applications from all and as such if you require any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.